* Rei: Universal radiant energy, referring to the spiritual dimension of the soul.
* Ki: Vital life-force energy, which flows through all living things.
Together they are Universal life-force energy.
Reiki is a natural and gentle laying on of hands. This is a therapy that can be hands-on, hands-near or performed distantly for the client.
This ancient art is a non-invasive therapy used to channel healing energy. This holistic technique promotes balance, harmonization and relaxation in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of the individual. The physical body is surrounded by the aura (a weak electromagnetic field). The stresses of everyday life can cause this field to fall out of balance leading to illness and pain. Imbalances and energy blockages may manifest as psychological, emotional or physical disharmony. Reiki restores and rejuvenates health to your energy field. This treatment allows the energy to move along open meridian lines for increased well being. The energy can also be channeled into specific body locations of distress or pain to alleviate negative symptoms and return your body to a balanced state.
Reiki relieves pain, reduces stress and has been known to correct and treat common health problems such as arthritis, poor circulation, muscle tension, inflammation and emotional ailments. Common sensations felt during Reiki include: tingling, heat vibrations, and an energy movement and flow throughout your body. These sensations facilitate the body's natural ability to heal itself spiritually.
During a Reiki treatment, you can experience relaxation, inner peace, increased energy, vitality and empowerment.
* accelerates your natural healing processes
* reduces the physical effects of stress and pain related conditions
* facilitates a deep state of relaxation in which your own healing wisdom is achieved
* strengthens your immune system and cleanses the body of toxins
* is an excellent companion and support system for treatment of most ailments
* brings all aspects of your health into harmonization and balance
* is about revitalizing your self-awareness, and taking a glimpse into your higher consciousness of self-discovery allowing you to experience your true essence of peace, wellness and joy.
Reiki treatments are available in a distant treatment as well as in person.
For those wishing to learn Usui Reiki for themselves, become a practitioner or become a Master Teacher, teaching is available. This can be done in person or via distance as well.
Medical Reiki Certification
Medical Reiki Certification was completed in July 2015 and taught by Raven Keyes from New York. She is the pioneer of bringing Reiki into the operating rooms with heads of the surgery departments in New York's Columbia Hospital. She works often with Dr. Feldman head of breast cancer and Dr. Oz when he was head of the heart surgery department. The training was intense and the protocols were taught for me to continue my healing work on a higher level than ever before.
If you have an upcoming surgery, chemotherapy treatments, any type of issue requiring hospital treatments, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-825-7999 and we can discuss how I can assist you through this period.
Prices vary depending on service. For Canadian clients coming for in person Reiki, please contact me for pricing. It will be charged in Canadian funds plus HST and a receipt will be issued.