Soaring Free Spiritual Healing Centre
Reiki Level I Training Workshop - Shoden Level
REIKI LEVEL I - SHODEN LEVEL
DATE: Saturday Oct 5 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a break for lunch
In Reiki Level I you will learn about the Principles of Reiki, new concepts, “rules,” and a sequence of hand
positions that will help you navigate your way through self-healing, a chair session, and a table session.
Topics & Exercises Covered:
- The definition of Reiki
- 5 Principles
- Cleansing process or healing crisis. Student awareness that attunement may affect them physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. A different experience for each student.
- 21 consecutive days of self-treatment to aid healing and speed up the cleansing process
- Discussions of Reiki as a complimentary therapy
- Introduction to Energy. How positive and negative thoughts affect our lives and health
- Introduction to Chakras
- Teach the student (you) how to access energy, how to use it, discuss personal experiences in order to assist you in understanding the scope of what you are about to embark on
- Disclaimer to be given to every client
- 1 (one) attunement given to Reiki Level I
- Certificate of completion given at the end of the workshop
The cost of this training is $197.75 ($175 plus HST)
- A $60.00 non refundable deposit is required to hold your spot and to cover the cost of materials which will be given at the beginning of your class. The balance must be paid at the beginning of the class if not paid in advance. You will receive a receipt for all which, if you choose to start your own practice, can be used as a deduction at tax time against your small business expenses.
- Directions to my address will be emailed once the deposit is received. Note - the workshops are held in Wheatley ON.
- All materials will be supplied, bring a light lunch with you for that day. Light snacks and water and tea will be available here.
- Payments can be made via cash, e-transfer, Visa or MasterCard. (no debit). If doing e-transfer, please send to [email protected] and use the password: workshop
- To register for this workshop, please contact me at 519-825-7999 or email me at [email protected]
- I will need your full name, address, contact phone number and email also please print clearly the name that you want on your certificate.